Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Charm Square Swap


PP Forum has organised a charm square swap. Last week we each sent to our swap co-ordinator, Katy, forty-five 5" squares from our stash (15 each of blue, green and pink) and in return we received 45 of one colour (our choice). As you can see my choice was blue.

I have a pattern using many, many tiny triangles, which I would like to try out, 384 each of blue and white to be precise! My pattern book omitted to tell me how to make these 2" beauties so I came up with this solution and it worked well. Very accurate and very quick!

I made two little 5" blocks. The points on one were very good, the other could have been better! Here is the more accurate of the two.


I will reveal later what I am going to do with them! Keep watching!

Ros

Did you know . . .
That although Lent lasts for 40 days, the actual number of days between Ash Wednesday and Easter is 46. Well, the reason for this is Sundays are not included! Sunday is a celebration of the Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Okay, not so fast with the wine and chocolates - moderation is still in order. Who told me all this? Our Parish Priest (with a huge grin on his face!)


No comments:

Post a Comment