Pages

Monday 6 April 2009

A Jolly Little Quilt


I hope you like this jolly little 4-patch quilt. Many of the squares were left over from my Viva a Vida quilt, but of course I had to cut out a few more to balance the colours. I remember seeing a quilt of Kaffe Fassett years ago so that was my inspiration. This quilt is going to my lovely friend Sally to raffle for Life/PROLife. She is planning an open house during the summer to raise some much needed funds for the local branch.

Ros



Peace begins with a smile.

Mother Teresa of Calcutta



6 comments:

  1. Hi Ros, This is indeed a jolly quilt I love it, it has given me an idea!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful
    a very happy, colourful and ... jolly quilt indeed and what a good cause it is for.
    I hope that Sally will get good money for it.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan and Gina,
    Thanks for your lovely comments!
    Ros x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know when they are for sale Ros.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little quilt and for such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete