Pages

Thursday 7 May 2009

Friendship Block Swap


This is Kerstin's beautiful pink rose and spotty tea set. What a beauty!



And a card too! (Life is short . . . make funny faces!!)


Anita's bowls are so beautifully made, with such delicate blooms!

Thank you Kerstin (Germany) and Anita (North Antilles) for such stunning blocks. You have chosen such lovely fabrics and your workmanship is gorgeous!

I have now received 10 blocks, out of 17 (mine will be number 17) and I am really touched by the love and kindness everyone has put into their work.

Thank you to you all, this is going to be a great tea party!!

Ros


Lord, I worship You for all that You are. You are my Lord in the good times as well as the difficult. On the mountaintop as well as in the valley. I praise You in times of great blessing as well as in times of great challenge. It is because of You that I can stand strong, even when I feel weak. For I know that when I am weakest, You show yourself strong. I am grateful for Your salvation, deliverance, protection, goodness and blessings in my life every day. I know that everything I have comes from You. Because of Your great strength I go from glory to glory and strength to strength no matter what is happening in my life.
Alleluia!



3 comments:

  1. Your tea set blocks are beautiful. So is your prayer - thank you for lifting me up this morning.

    The photo with the swine flu post would make a lovely quilted piece or a piece of embroidery. Maggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank you for encouraging my faith all the way "across the pond"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ros, beautiful blocks, I cant wait to see this quilt done. Am so envious.
    I am enjoying the prayer you are putting at the bottom of each post, now THAT is something!!!! lol Jan x

    ReplyDelete