Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

Sunshine Award

My lovely friend Jan just surprised me and has given me this award. What an honour, thank you Jan!! I should add that it was Jan who started me out in the blogging world a year ago, and was my first 'follower'.

I would love to pass this award on, as the rules state, to five blogging friends but how do you choose just five? Well, that's just too difficult for me and I'm not very good with rules anyway! So in a less formal way I'm going to suggest that you check out the blogs I follow on my side-bar. All of these people are special in their own way (and not all of them from the quilting world) and their blogs are inspirational.

Ros

4 comments:

  1. Lovely award Ros and well done to Jan for getting you to start a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ros,
    Congratulations on your award, and as you say, a real honour but well deserved.

    Your Sampler of psalms is looking beautiful too, hope the building works are going to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ros! Well, indeed what a lovely surprise...but I agree with Jan and I am sure you absolutely deserve it.
    Thanks for your inspiration at our little workshop. I enjoyed it very much and I look forward to another one soon! Keep up the good work! Lety x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Ros, wish I had thought of doing it that way ;-)
    Jan

    ReplyDelete