My Friday Night project was the broken dishes border for my Sampler of Psalms quilt. Half Square Triangles - nothing to them, or so I thought!! I needed 28 of these little blocks (6") and I made a good start on these last month. I've been adding to them over the past few weeks and last night I decided to put them all together. I'm sorry to say that some I had trimmed down to 2 and a half inches (and some I had not) so none of the strips matched another. I spent quite a lot of my evening unpicking, trimming and reassembling the blocks. Finally, I ended up with this stack of triangles.
Which when stretched out and ironed looked like this.
And when placed alongside the centre block start to look quite impressive.
All ready now for a couple of borders. The pattern suggests a navy blue inner border and then a mustard outer border. Seeing them spread out on the white lino, I'm rather tempted to put a very plain cream first border as I think it looks rather fresh.