Pages

Sunday 2 May 2010

An extended break!


London at night - click for details

Its been a while since my last post and I've been missing my blog! I had a wonderful holiday in Devon during Easter week, but thereafter I've had a really lousy time. First of all I had the flu for two weeks, then tripped and messed up my right arm and both knees. Luckily no broken bones but still feeling rough nearly a week later. While I wait for inspiration for my next post I will leave you with this amazing photo of London at night I came across while surfing the web (please click to see a larger photo).

Ros x

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic photo Ros. It sounds like you need another holiday to recover from your misadventures. I hope that you start to feel better soon. Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you regain yourself and feel better soon. It was nice hearing from you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will soon feel better shock & bruising can be worst than if you had broke something take care
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of those knees! Being a "veteran" of two knee replacements, I can understand how uncomfortable they can be. Hope you soon have that comfortable spring back in your step.

    ReplyDelete