Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Fridays in Lent



Dear Jesus, as I call on you today
I realise that I often come asking for favours.
Today I'd like just to be in your presence.
Let my heart respond to Your Love.

God is not foreign to my freedom.
Instead the Spirit breathes life into my most intimate desires,
gently nudging me towards all that is good.

I ask for the grace to let myself be enfolded by the Spirit.
I remind myself that I am in the presence of the Lord.

I will take refuge in His loving heart.
He is my strength in times of weakness.
He is my comforter in times of sorrow.



Jesus, you always welcomed little children when you walked on this earth.
Teach me to have a childlike trust in you.
To live in the knowledge that you will never abandon me.

from: Sacred Space
(See the button in the sidebar)

1 comment: