Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Blog Love Swap



My partner for the Blog Love Swap was Pj from The Snail Garden.



What a beautiful package I received, with such lovingly chosen gifts.  Thank you Pj!



A lovely soft and fragrant knitted heart filled with home-grown lavender and pretty crocheted broach.

 

Amazing heart chocolates and scented candle.


Some seeds for the garden, and the bath!!


Fabric and heart stickers.  So pretty!


And my gifts to Pj.


Chocolates, thread, lavender heart, sweet peas, ribbons, drawer sachet, suitcase tag and a Morsbag.  

Thank you Gem for organising such a lovely swap! 

Ros 
 

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy Ros, wonderful swaps and the lady will love the Morsbag, I do mine, you made for me, it is in constant use.
    jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome, thank you for taking part. It is so lovely to see what everyone sent and received xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for my lovely gifts. The delicious chocolates disappeared rather quickly ;) and I have used the bag several times already. I adore the lavender sachet - it is usually in a bedroom drawer, but this weekend it traveled to Norfolk, scenting my suitcase. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete