Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

House Ornament Swap




Kirsty from Four Happy Violets organised this pretty House Ornament Swap using a pattern from Retro Mama.  


My partner Angie sent me this beautiful stitched little cottage


with a little embroidered message on the reverse.


 
And some truly tasty chocolates, from Germany and the US.  I just loved the raspberry soft centre, oh and the caramel too!  Thank you Angie for your kindness. 

 

 and my little cottage to Angie with some embroidered flower tubs on the reverse. 


Thank you Kirsty for organising this swap - I thoroughly enjoyed spending a thoughtful afternoon making this little house.

Ros

Sorry I've been absent for a while - my head has been all over the place and my creativity fell into a black hole.  The British weather has suddenly changed into a bright, but still quite chilly, spring-like few days.  Oh, we all needed that!  I'm starting to feel like my old self again.  Thank you all for your kind messages xxx

9 comments:

  1. Glad yo have you back Ros. This weather is really good for the spirit. I love those beautiful houses and your Blog Love swap. Lots of chocolates to cheer your spirits too - hope you haven't given it up for Lent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Ros those houses are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The houses are very pretty .. it is good to see you back ... and happy spring time to you.
    Warmest regards,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice idea they are both beautiful!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little house - and I'm glad to see you back. Nothing like the first signs of spring to perk us all up!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the houses really nice & bright makes you think of spring & the weather has been nice as well
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Ros.
    I am always here for you.
    lol jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely swap. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the houses, they are nice. My mum would love that too.

    Alexa
    Dunedin,NZ

    ReplyDelete